[Sylmobile at Mastodon]
(c) 2012 sylmobile.com
- Thou shalt have no other Product other than mine. And thou shall neither look at nor flick through the graven Catalogues of other Products. For I am a jealous maker of Product.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the iDevice, thy Product, in vain.
- Remember the Syncing day, to keep it Tethered. For six days thou shalt enoy the fruits of The Product. But the seventh day is the Syncing day and in it thou shalt not use thy iDevice, nor they family, nor thy friends, nor thy servant, nor thine ox, not thine ass.
- Honour thy father and thy mother with iDevice Gift Cards. For then thy days may be long within the iCloud that The Product giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not close thy iAccount.
- Thou shalt not use another's iAccount.
- THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against the iDevice, The Product, Apple Corp, Affiliated companies of the Apple Corp, Steve Jobs, ...
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's android device.
- Thou shalt covet thy neighbour's Shiny New iDevice.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]